18.28 m (60' 0")
We’ve rethought every inch of the new 2000 series Early Riser planter to help you get more out of every acre. From the all-new rugged row unit to the factory integration of the industry’s most accurate planter technologies, the 2000 series operates at your speed to ensure faster, more uniform emergence and your best yield possible.
A Rugged Row Unit Built for Accuracy at Your Speed
Not all fields are postcard perfect or workbench level. Not all soils are mellow, sandy loam. Residue conditions vary. The new 2000 series Early Riser planter quickly knows and accommodates the difference. Heavy-duty cast components help the new 2000 series stand up to high speeds and tough, fast-changing conditions. And they do so without sacrificing the agronomic advantages that have helped Early Riser planters set the industry standard.
See how the industry’s most agronomically designed row has been redesigned from the ground up to give you more out of every acre.
Built for High-Efficiency Planting
- Cast-iron components provide increased strength to withstand rugged terrain and fast changing conditions
- 26-inch toolbar clearance, plus 16 inches of vertical row unit travel accommodate rapid terrain changes without sacrificing accurate seed depth
Durable Opening System
- An agronomic offset design helps blades slice through tough crop residue and hard soils to reduce residue “hairpinning”
- Heavy-duty openers 15-inch diameter and 4.5 millimeters thick Earth Metal® blades provide long-lasting durability
- Spring-adjust mud scrapers stay in place, even as they wear, for improved performance in heavy, wet soils