crop input controller / GPS / with screen / on-board
crop input controller, GPS
with screen, on-board
ISOBUS, for tractors
In order to get the most out of every square inch of field, a full range of crop management solutions are available. Variable rate and section control enable you to maximise yields and reduce costly over and underlaps. Yield monitoring, available on combine and forage harvesters means you can see just how productive your fields are, and when combined with PLM software, you can counteract areas of lower yields. Advanced moisture monitoring technology enables the precise amount of additive application when foraging, baling or combining, and it also enables you to precisely calculate drying costs.
PLM ISO TASK CONTROLLER
Control mixed fleets of ISOBUS compatible implements using your integrated New Holland IntelliView™ IV display.
• Send commands to an ISOBUS compliant implement to modify its actions based on GPS positioning.
• Automatically switch on/off planter sections.
• Prevent seed and fertiliser overlap.
• Control application rates with prescription maps.
• Map and log job dates.
• Single display solution on New Holland equipment for running key tractor functions, auto guidance and controlling mixed fleets of implements.