Power: 1 W - 8 W
- Premium design and a flexible light signature thanks to three-dimensional surfaces enabling designer contouring with various mounting and combination possibilities also available - Multivolt - ECE and SAE compatible
Power: 2.6 W - 5.6 W
- Large-surface LED light guide for the taillight function, combined with reflex reflector - Maintenance-free, fully sealed LED light - Impact-resistant lens
Power: 1 W - 3.8 W
- LED ring module with innovative LED edge light technology - Combined tail/stop light with continuous light function
... Industry-exclusive use of the highly impact-resistant Grilamid® material for the lens - New, slim design that is feather-light and maintenance-free for the service life of the vehicle - Optionally available with trim ...
Power: 1.2 W
- LED lamps with innovative light guide design - Optimum signal pattern with extremely low power consumption - Fit and forget: Outstanding reliability, vibration resistance and extremely long service life
Power: 17, 8 W
- Compact design and optimal illumination - Highly efficient electronic set-up with minimum energy consumption - Multi-volt design for flexible use in 12 V and 24 V systems - ADR-certified for dangerous goods transport
- Long lifetime with low current consumption - Temperature-optimized components prevent overload - Multi-voltage 9-33 V
Power: 21, 2.45, 5 W
- Tail/stop/direction indicator light with triangular or standard reflex reflector with bulbs or as a LED hybrid - Simple conversion of bulb to LED for taillight /stop lamp function - ECE and SAE approvals
Power: 1.8, 1.4, 1.9 W
- Maintenance-free, fully sealed LED combination tail light - Maximum luminous efficiency due to combination of high grade LEDs and precision optics. - Use in accordance with ECE R48 thanks to patented HELLA direction ...
Power: 1 W - 5 W
- Brake light, taillight and indicator in a rectangular LED rear combination lamp - No need to change light sources, no maintenance and an extremely long service life thanks to efficient ...
Power: 1, 2 W
- LED taillight, brake light and direction indicator with easily visible signaling and very low energy consumption - Hermetically sealed and resistant to UV radiation - Available for 12 V and 24 V vehicle electric systems
Power: 1, 2, 1.5 W
• Low-profile tail, stop, and direction indicator light with LED technology • Multi-voltage from 10 to 31 volts • Long service life
Power: 1 W
• LED license plate light in 12 V and 24 V versions • Flush-mounting or surface-mounting variant • Long service life with low current consumption