Rye which seeds
- High yield with good leaf health and good straw stability - Flexible use as grain or GPS rye possible - Very high overall plant performance - Late sowing tolerant - Also suitable for weak soils and high altitudes - High falling ...
- High yield combined with high protein content - Good leaf health - Very high yield stability on dry and light sites - Flexible use - also as GPS rye High yielding + drought tolrance Good straw stability Good leaf health, ecpecially ...
- Very high yield stability, even on very dry sites - Good straw stability and leaf health - Balanced quality profile as baking and forage rye Combining superior yield with earlier ear emergence Safe yield due to stable and longer ...
- High and stable grain yields with very good standability - Dual-purpose type (grains and GPS) - Above average leaf health - Medium-high enzyme activity beneficial for caking very high and stable yield due o a longer grain filling phase 2018 ...
- Early maturing hybrid rye with high yield - Good leaf health First hybrid rye with high to very high yield level combined with early maturity Combines all typical turbo-characters like health, vitality und optimum grain filling Healthy ...
Your suggestions for improvement:
Receive updates on this section every two weeks.