unloading receiving hopper
Intake hoppers are used for unloading materials from trailers or semi-trailers and then transferring it via technological transport devices to a specific location.
As standard they are made from galvanised sheets, and the mechanical versions are equipped with screw or chain conveyors, platform gratings and extensions. We also offer a gravitational version - without a conveyor.
Our offer also contains non-standard sizes of intake hoppers in welded versions.
• galvanised protective gratings
• side and front extensions
• helical-bevel gear motor drive
• mechanical performance regulation (redler) Optional equipment:
• 0.47 m wide transport grating
• 0.65 m wide transport grating
• belt conveyor