Borgo Panigale : is a self-propelled and self-powered silage bagging machine powered by it own engine 175Hp , latest state of art TierIIIa emissions. The machine has a quick change of the tunnel size, remote controls for all the functions, feeding conveyor, hydraulic crane with lifting and translating, high flotation tyres, automatic feeding control. The machine is feed frontally by tipping wagons over a inclined main conveyor that feeds the two main compression augers.
The long conveyor has the function to "temporary storage" in order to increase the productivity without waiting times between one trailer and the next.
In addition the conveyor design, offer the great possibility to dump trailers at the lowest level possible.
Comparison with other bagging machines : Borgo Panigale has the following advantages:
- Faster machine to put in operation one man only.
- No need of external cables to brake the machine.
- Possibility to change the tunnel diameter having in one machine more bag diameter.
- Possibility to bag very humid product without problems.
- Possibility to fit a "kit compost" and bag also organic material for composting.
- Without cables the machine Borgo Panigale can use any lenght of bags.
- Without cables the machine can make bags also not perfectly straight.
- No need of back-stop as the competence needs.
- Best price/performance ratio on the market.