The MM20 milk meter is a simple and accurate, non-approved milk meter. It can be used stand-alone or integrated into the ATL system.
The MM20 milk meter includes milk yield measurement (± 5%), conductivity measurement and milking time. It connects to the Micro M5 parlour control and Cowculator M5 PC software.
- Simple numeric display of milk yield (litres), milking time (minutes:seconds) and highest conductivity (mS – millisiemens)
- 4 keys – automatic milking, manual milking, wash and conductivity on/off
Simple, bright graphical LCD display
- 5 LED windows for auto milking, pulsation, ACR, milk flow and conductivity milking
- 2 windows with multiple LEDs graphically displaying conductivity level
- 2 automatic milking modes – 1 time-based cluster removal and 1 sensor-based cluster removal
- 3 manual milking modes (ACR disabled, conductivity pull off disabled, ACR and conductivity disabled)
- Accurate milk yield measurement (± 5%)
- Accurate milk flow measurement for ACR removal
- Full pulsation control – 30 to 180 pulses per minute (ppm) and 35% to 75% ratios including pulsation stop – pulsator only on when milking or washing
- Stimulation pulsation
- Washing pulsation – runs pulsation frequency t lower rate during washing to reduce liner wear