Betek tungsten carbide tools are developed and tested in collaboration with manufacturers of machines for soil cultivation and harvesting.
Only grades of tungsten carbide specifically suited in terms of hardness and durability are utilized for these applications. These grades have especially long service lives and are highly resistant to breakage. In combination with high-quality steel base plates, predominantly from Austria, we thus produce tool systems that support the capabilities of modern machines superbly. By balancing the tungsten carbide and steel attrition rates and thus making complete use of the tools, the systems guarantee great cost-efficiency.
Proof of this is provided by the independent test reports available as downloads on the following pages and by the reviews of highly satisfied users reflecting their own experiences with Betek tools.
In order to guarantee that your tungsten carbide tools work perfectly and are thus highly cost-efficient, you should always follow the user guidelines set out on the following technical data sheet.
With Betek tungsten carbide tools for soil tilling machines you reap the benefits of quality, time and cost:
- Substantially longer service life than traditional steel tools*
- Consistent working depth and tillage quality
- Permanently sharp cutting edges mean improved heeling and less traction power required
- No depth adjustment needed due to wear
- Saves time and money thanks to fewer blade changes
- Much longer periods of use during good weather
- Optimum utilisation of machine power
- Lower tool costs per acre
- Money saved through reduced stock levels
- Betek tool systems are sold exclusively via our system partners.