Available umbilical systems:
– Flex 7.5 metre
– Flex 8.8 metre
These systems are equipped with a special coupling frame, designed for use with either an umbilical or tanker mounted system. The point of pulling the feeding hose is located low on the coupling frame and close to the tractor, so that the vehicle remains manoeuvrable at all times. Furthermore, the point of pulling can rotate, making it easy to turn on the headland. You can find more information of the Flex umbilical on the Flex page.
Flex umbilical features:
1. Lightweight for minimum ground pressure
2. Automatic level adjustment on the middle frame and on both side arms.
3. All hydraulic cylinders have end cushioning for maximum performance and gentle folding
4. One exact distributor with stone / debris trap
5. Removable coupling frame, enabling the whole system to be mounted on a slurry tanker
6. The point of pulling the feeding hose does not affect the Trailing Shoe system
7. Mechanical or hydraulic automatic section control is optional
8. Hoses will not kink during folding and are thus long- lasting
9. The trailing shoes can be raised, preventing soiling of headlands, streets, and agricultural roads
10. Prepared for 3/4 point linkage, category 2 or 3.