stainless steel milk can
50 l (13.2 gal)
• Our products are made of AISI 304 L stainless steel sheets or DDQ 1st class stainless steel sheets, which are of a higher quality.
• The stainless steel milk cans we produce are 1mm thick. The thickness and the certificate information of the stainless steel material that we use are given with the products.
• Milk cans comprise of two parts. The body part is ONE-PIECE and it is combined and welded with the top part (conic).
• The welding will be 1st class Argon TIG welding. There will be no burrs or holes on the seals.
• The carrying handles are made of 10 mm stainless steel material.
• Carrying handles of the can are centred to the body on 12 points with one operation.
(This minimizes the probability of the break-off of the carrying handles.)
• Our products are shined with polishing system.
• The bottom ring of the can will protect the product from impacts.
• There will be no sharp or pointed parts on the vertical and horizontal surfaces of the can that may give harm to the users.