The Sortex B optical sorter is suitable for sorting grains, coffee, nuts, and plastics. It detects either light or dark color defects and sorts throughputs of up to 2.4 tons per hour per chute.
Demonstrating a commitment to help processors get the most value from optical sorting, Bühler’s SORTEX® B high capacity sorter delivers truly outstanding performance in mainstream commodity sorting applications.
Available in three variants - the SORTEX® B, the SORTEX® B DualVision™ and the SORTEX® B MultiVision™ in up to four frame sizes designed to suit all capacity requirements. The SORTEX® B range is offered with up to three visible wavelengths and optional InGaAs on selected models. With the choice of additional capabilities, the range features excellent color sorting capabilities and delivers extraordinary product quality.
Including superior feed and vision systems with processing capabilities, SORTEX optical sorters are always the first choice for processors who seek assurance, functionality and optimized performance.
Possible Applications: Barley, Lentils, Coffee, Almonds, Seeds, Grain, Nuts, Plastic and more.
About the SORTEX B:
1. Available in up to 7 chutes and customized options to meet individual sorting requirements.
2. Optional Broadband and High-Lumen solid state LED lighting that improves illumination and enhance
3. High resolution visible monochromatic or color cameras and optional InGaAs camera technology
4. Simplifies a wealth of configurable options with unmatched processing speed
5. Featuring up to 100 user-defined modes