SORTEX F BioVision - Safer and cleaner nut and dried fruit processing.
Possible applications: Almonds, hazelnut, cashew, walnut, peanuts, pistachio, peacon, dried fruit and more.
The SORTEX F, combined with SORTEX BioVision™ technology, offers nut and dried fruit processors 3-in-1 detection of colour defects, shell and foreign materials in just one optical sorting platform. The unique open design frame also lowers the risk of bacterial contamination thanks to its easy cleaning access, hygienic grade fixings and sloped surfaces.
The pioneering sorter can be configured for all areas of the nut and dried fruit processing industry, from primary to secondary processors including manufactures of snack nuts, nut spreads and nut milks for a versatile solution which focuses on hygienic and efficient sorting, seamlessly, at all stages of the processing line.
About the SORTEX F BioVision:
1. Accessible, stainless steel frame
2. Available in 600mm and 1200mm anodized chute provides an easy to clean surface.
3. LED XENON foreground lighting
4. Red, Green and Blue LED color backgrounds for the optimal sorting performance
5. 17 Inch user interface
6. Self-learning capabilities, with pre-set and user-defined modes