Micro loss-in-weight scale
The micro loss-in-weight scale MSDF precisely adds micro-components such as vitamins, flavoring agents or colorants to your formula. Easy to integrate into existing production systems, it is designed for a broad range of applications.
High precision measurement
Maximum throughput capacity with precise measurement results
The micro loss-in-weight scale MSDF has a throughput of between 0.75 I/h and 2000 I/h.
MZMO micro-feeder and MSDF
micro-differential proportioning scale.
The MZMO micro-feeder is applied for consitent volumetric
proportioning of micro-ingredients such as vitamins, ascorbic acid, dry gluten, egg powder, as well as flavoring agents
and colorants, etc. The MSDF micro-differential proportioning scale gravimetrically controls the addition of micro-ingredients according to the capacity range selected, and this
with very high accuracy and with a continuous flow of product. Different models provide dosing of freeflowing or
– Precise weight measurement by the proportioning scale
on the basis of the differential principle
– High sanitation, easy removal of the parts in contact
with the product
– Broad range of applications with wide variation of
– Trouble-free operation thanks to streamlined geometry
– Easy-to-use control system, electronic weighing system
with analog and serial standard interfaces
– Easy to integrate in networks with master systems