The ground-breaking seed counter C&W S-60 combines a counter and a load cell in a single added-value solution when processing or packaging seeds in bulk. DATA’s seed counter C&W S-60 is equipped with an inline load cell that automatically calculates an accurate TSW/TKW (thousand seed/kernel weight) for counted seeds.
The TSW is displayed on the seed counting machine C&W S-60 console and transmitted to the packing system controller. It is ideally suited for field crops such as Corn, Soybeans, Cotton, Beans, Sweet Corn and others that are sold by numbers of seeds but often handled according to TSW.
HOW DOES IT WORK
• Seeds are poured or directed into the DATA S-60 C&W hopper.
• A sensor in the hopper automatically activates the seed counter, which starts vibrating.
• The counter stops when there are no seeds left in the machine.
• The counted seeds are weighed, and the TSW is calculated.
• The TSW is displayed on the operator console and transmitted to the packing machine controller.
Voltage: 115/230 VAC, 1-phase
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 120 W
Circuit breaker rate: Minimum 10A slow-blow