Our HERRINGBONE STORES are ideal for milking large herds with minimal space.
Our herringbone milking rooms offer higher milking speeds, maximize space efficiency and adapt to many existing layouts, making installation simple and economical.
The angled bottom rail and individual jet shield ensure faster animal positioning, smooth and uniform animal flow, and comfortable milking for both operator and animal.
Thanks to the hanging design of the rear stall, the operator has ample access and full visibility without obstacles on the udder, greatly facilitating the work and early detection of any problems. any abnormality.
Our herringbone milking rooms come in different configurations - 30°, 60°, or 70° inclined milking - and with different options to best suit your needs.
• Milking chamber at 30°, 60° or 70°.
• Structure in hot-dipped galvanized steel.
• Stainless steel pit edge guard.
• Side exit.
• Stairs leading up to the milking pit. Fully integrated with our milking solutions.
• The milking stand is fixed to the floor.
• Electronic controller for I/O port management with pneumatic control.
• Stainless steel cabinet for electronic components.
• All stainless-steel joinery. Milk tube connector.
• REPAIR KIT is available.