animal feed analyzer / moisture / nutrient content / real-time
moisture, nutrient content
The FEEDScan-FL NIR analyzer is mounted on the bucket of the front loader as well as on belt conveyors of automatic feeding plants.
During loading phase of ingredients, the FEEDScan-FL measures in real time the value of moisture and key nutrients of each ingredient.
The complete system with FEEDELIO IC and FEEDScan-FL automatically recalculates the weight of ingredients thus ensuring the ration delivered matches the daily feed ration calculated by the nutritionist.
· The analysis taken by the FEEDScan-FL is transferred to the indicator that automatically adjust the target weight
for each ingredient loaded based upon real time measure of dry matter quantity.
· The instrument is pre-loaded with NIR calibration curves for 7 ingredients (Crops) with a total of 44 curves
· NIR Evolution Software: provided as standard with the purchase of each portable NIR analyzer enables:
o initial verification of your NIR device.
o keeping your analyzer always up-to-date (update of calibrations and firmware).
o reliable predictions thanks to the constant alignment between your NIR analyzer and test lab
· FEEDScan-FL can be associated to Feedelio 8000 KIT and Feedelio 8000-IC KIT
Daily ration management contributes to:
· Minimizing the amount of waste
· Keep balanced and constant nutritional values for each ration
Providing always consistent rations means:
· Increasing the amount of milk produced
· Improving milk quality
· Increasing the level of fat and protein in the milk
Providing nutritionists with remote access to the DTM™- Daily TMR Manager Software to constant monitoring the
feeding process and take corrective actions when required: