Axial or helicoidal fans to be installed on walls. The air inlet and outlet follows an axial direction (perpendicular to the plan of the blades) according to the coaxial cylindrical surface. They are widely used for ventilating farms, they are also indistinctively used to propel or intake large volumes of low pressure air.
- Motor and legs made of aluminum.
- Metal parts painted in polyester.
- Screws and bolts made of stainless steel.
- Thermal protection incorporated.
- Treatment against UV rays.
- Crankshaft oil seal and closing rubber.
- Protection grids according to regulation.
- Insulation IP54.
- Motor class F
- Draining lids.
- Possibility to supply a probe of revolutions