The Combi Pro II rug is a dual therapy rug, combining powerful Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy (PEMF) with deep massage. It covers the main muscle groups in the horse from poll to tail, and can be used daily to support performance as part of your warm up / cool down routine. It is excellent for horses in rehabilitation, or with specific stiffnesses, injuries or general maintenance.
- Improved muscle tone and overall condition
- Improved flexibility and suppleness
- Reduce pain, inflammation and stress on the body
- Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, nutrient uptake, cellular detoxification and regeneration
- Balance the immune system
- Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue damage
- Relax muscles
- Has a calming effect on those prone to stress
- Permitted for use at all FEI competitions
This therapy rug is battery operated and contains 14 massage modules, and 14 pulsed electromagnetic copper coils, resulting in a combined therapy treatment.
Our multifunctional control box generates a pulsed electromagnetic field of up to 8millitesla (80gauss), with a frequency range of 1-50Hz, which can be combined with a variable degree of vibration massage simultaneously, offering a unique and effective treatment solution which is highly adaptable to suit individual’s needs.
The control box can also operate additional therapy add-ons such as leg wraps, light therapy products and pads.
All our new rugs come with a 2yr warranty. Rental and finance available.