The Gehl RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT210 GEN:3 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.