GENTLE CULTIVATION WORK EVEN WITH NARROW WHEELS
- Minimum soil load due to double footprint
- Just slightly caved in tracks even in case of narrow wheels
- Cost reduction for the field work to follow
- Plants are less damaged when the crop is passed over
- Improved plant growth entailing increased yield
For handling row crop cultures narrow wheels may also be used as dual wheels. For this purpose, the spacer ring will be adapted according to your demands so that both the wheels are exactly running between the croprows.
With this light track you will get double the contact area compared to the standard single tyres, and thus the soil pressure may be reduced to a minimum.