The most comprehensive drench product
Drench PEQ is an addition to the diet of fresh cows or animals with a reduced appetite. The many nutrients, vitamins, minerals and additives in Drench PEQ support the metabolism of fresh and sick cows.
Drenching is the most effi cient and best way to support fresh cows and sick cows. The main
reason to administer a drench is not only to ensure the cow absorbs important nutrients, but also to re-hydrate her. Water is the major source of nutrients for cows with problems as they often suffer from dehydration caused by a too low feed intake and too loose manure. Drenching also stimulates the cow's appetite and creates weight in the rumen/abomasum.
Drench PEQ contains many ingredients:
• Glucogenic energy from dextrose and calcium propionate
• A shot treatment of organic calcium
• High quality source of protein
• Vitamins and minerals
• Organic trace elements
• Live yeasts and sodium bicarbonate for an optimal rumen function
• Mycotoxin binder
• High dose of B vitamins to support the liver function, energy and protein metabolism.