Tasty Silage Grass
Keep your head and silage cool!
Get more out of your own roughage and save on feed costs. With Tasty Silage Grass, there are less (feed) losses. The production of essential acids for a stable silage and inhibition of heating are stimulated. Tasty Silage Grass can be used in a very wide range of applications. Good results are achieved in the more wet silages, but certainly in drier silages, which are susceptible to heating.
Fast preservation and Tasty silage! Grass silage must be well compressed and immediately be covered, so oxygen disappears from the silage and the preservation can start. Important during this process is the conversion of sugars to lactic acid. Lactic acid ensures that the pH drops quickly and the silage remains stable. Tasty Silage Grass contains these lactic acid-forming bacteria. Lactic acid rich silages are very tasty and is an important source of nutrition for dairy cows as well. Lactic acid should be mentioned on the silage analysis report.
• Fast preservation through lactic acid formation
• Inhibits heating and mould formation by acetic acid formation
• Preservation of nutritional value
• Tasty roughage
• Applicable in both Low and High Volume applicator
• Reduces dry matter losses
• Unopened shelf-life up to 2 years.
• Homofermentative lactic acid bacteria
• Heterofermentative lactic acid bacteria.
• Tasty Silage Grass can only be dosed in a liquid dosing system