for a healthy plant and higher corn(cob) yield
GrowPEQ Maize stimulates photosynthesis and root formation at an early stage, making the plant better and more vital. This results in a higher grain yield, more starch and a more digestible plant. In summary: more milk per ha = more efficiency.
GrowPEQ Maize is administered at the moment that the genetic predisposition of the corn ear takes place and immediately stimulates the production of chloroplasts. This improves the photosynthesis and the root formation. This ensures a better structure of the leaf and the stem. The digestibility is improved and the corn contains more starch. GrowPEQ Maize reduces the impact of stressful conditions and ensures a more uniform crop. From practical tests
performed by HAS Dronten, it appears that through the use of GrowPEQ Maize the yield per ha (from both the ear as of the whole plant) increases significantly. GrowPEQ Maize is suitable for the use in organic farming according to EG 834/2007 and 889/2008.
• Stronger developed root system
• A more vital plant, stems and leaves remain green for a longer period of time
• Higher digestibility
• Higher starch production
• Faster ripening of the ear
• Efficient production: more milk per ha.
• Dosage: 1 liter per ha / 250-300 liters of water
• Administration: spraying between 3rd and 6th leaf stage
• In stressful circumstances, 2nd treatment of 0.6 l / ha 2-4 weeks after 1st treatment (up to 9th leaf stage)
• Can be used in combination with liquid fertilizer or crop protection
• Administer under dry and frost-free conditions (dry for at least 2 hours after administration).