Hitachi understands the unique demands the forestry industry places on its construction equipment. In response to this, it has developed a Zaxis-7 series excavator, the ZX135USL-7.
With a durable undercarriage, it provides exceptional stability, higher ground clearance, smooth travelling performance over uneven terrain. The new ZX135USL-7 achieves a high level of performance in reliability, efficiency and productivity, enabling you to reduce running costs, along with an industry leading cab with first-class comfort and safety features.
The Hitachi ZX135USL-7 forestry excavator is ideal for a variety of applications such as logging, log felling, loading and digging. Thanks to its robust design, it offers enhanced durability, stability and safety for challenging working conditions.
Discover the benefits
- Up to 10% reduced fuel consumption compared to previous models.
- Enhanced efficiency due to Hitachi’s industry-leading hydraulic system, TRIAS III.
- Improved comfort in the cab with integrated console and seat suspension, lowest noise levels in the market and 20% less vibration than previous models.
- Increased safety thanks to superior visibility and 270-degree bird’s-eye view from the cab.
Engine & hydraulic system
• Engine Model TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION 1KDE
• Engine emissions EU Stage V
• Engine Type 4-cycle water-cooled, common rail direct injection
• Aspiration Turbocharged, intercooled, cooled EGR
• Aftertreatment DOC and CSF system