The CLM 15 calibrator sorts the olives placed into the loading hopper into four previously arranged size groups plus an extra size group. Calibration sizes (standard is 10/16 mm) and machine height can be agreed based on requirements.
Moirano Costruzioni Meccaniche has adopted this rounded, soft belt system in order to reduce the risk of damage to the olives.
The support structure is made entirely from anodised aluminium, making the unit extremely light. The parts of the machine that are in contact with the olives are made from SAE 304 stainless steel.
The machine is supplied with three laterally adjustable conveyor slides through which the olives are separated into the desired calibres.
These slides are closed with handy hatches making it easy to replace the olive containers.
The speed of the olive belt is managed by a controller located on the command panel.
– Dimensions: length 270 x width 98 x height 110 cm from ground to edge of slide
(mount heights to be agreed on the basis of requirements)
– Stainless steel olive loading hopper 70 x 55 x h37 cm
– Aluminium load bearing structure and SAE 304 stainless steel hopper and slides
– Series of rounded Ø 12 anti-bruising belts and two opposing rollers for calibration
– Olive calibration conveyors in four sizes plus extra: standard olive sizes from
10/16 (possibility to work with other sizes upon request)
– Laterally adjustable conveyor slides for olive calibre separation
– 200 W, 180 V variable speed electric belt driving motor
– Slide closing hatches to stop olive descent
– Electrical control panel with belt rotation speed control