The XK MRT® knotted mesh is differentiated by the X shape of its knot, which besides being discreet is extra strong.
The XK MRT® is used for the containment of animals in some settings:
- Livestock farms of sheep, goats, cows, etc.
- Hunting grounds (deers)
- Delimitation of roads, preventing the passage of animals such as badgers
- Agriculture fields
- Unobtrusive forging knot reduces the chance of injury to animals.
- Made with high tensile wires for extra resistance to pressure and impact with minimal maintenance required.
- Continuous vertical wires grip the horizontals with a rigid knotted joint making installation easier with fewer posts.
- Wire life increased by heavy galvanized zinc coating (Class A) and crimps to allow for seasonal contractions and water runoff.
- Optional hinge joint can be added to help prevent burrowing or scaling.
Height: from 600 to 2.600 mm
Horizontal wires: diameter 2.50 mm / resistance 123 - 142 Kg/mm2
Vertical wires: diameter 2.50 mm / resistance 70 - 97 Kg/mm2
Knot wire: diameter 2.50 mm / resistance 45 - 55 Kg/mm2
Heavy galvanized + Ecover®
ZnAl® (95% Zinc + 5% Aluminium)
BS EN 10218-2, Wire dimensions and tolerances.
BS EN 10223-5, Steel wire woven hinged joint and knotted mesh fencing.
BS EN 10244-2, Zinc or zinc alloy coatings