Animal B Super/monitor stability/high resolution
Free technical Guidance
HD display/can store/zoom/playback
The use of transducers (probes) by the piezoelectric effect emitted high-frequency ultrasound infiltration into the body tissue generated echoes. The ECHO is transmitted to the host by the transducer, and then the surface of the detected part is displayed on the screen after amplification.
-Detect stability -Image clear
-High resolution -But even th computer
-Easy to carry
Using the super large-scale FPGA, the multi-channel high performance amplifier, multi-channel integrated ultrasonic
The use of advanced probe production technology, multilayer sound matching, wide bandwidth, high sensitivity.
High-speed CMOS integrated circuits and low-voltage devices, low energy consumption, high reliability.
* Check probe cables, sockets and sound window parts regularly.
* Shut down before connecting or removing probes.
* Do not drop the probe to the floor or hard object, no collision probe
Sound window, or easily damaged.
* Heat probes are strictly prohibited.
* Do not bend or pull the probe cable, or it may cause the cable internal
* Only use the coupler in the head of the probe and clean the probe after use.
* After the probe cleaning, must carefully check the probe of the sound window, shell,
cable and waterproof sheath, if found to have cracks or breakage should be prohibited