Full size trailed mulcher with doubled hydraulic pick-up feeder and forest hammer rotor, very much suited for olive orchards, citrus, almonds or hazelnuts, able to shred branches in the range of 10-15 cm of diameter, whenever a fine outcome is mandatory.
– Centered and trailed hitch, in-length adjustable.
– Self-levelling gearbox
– Self-enclosed hydraulics with gearbox, 200 Ltrs reservoir, independently hydraulic-adjusted feeder rotor speed and commandment with display for fine adjustement from inside the tractor cabin.
– Working height adjustable by means of 4 wheels 11.5/80-15.3.
– Special rotor with carbide tungsten tools
– Rotor with saw like rings.
– Hammer holders of Hardox steel.
– Tapered rotor bearing protection.
– Reinforced sidewalls with deflector to help redirecting the branches to the feeder.
– Bolted-on counterhammers made of Hardox steel.
– Double hydraulic pick up feeder, with oil flow adjustable motors.
– Self enclosed hydraulics to drive the feeders motors.
– Working height and tilt angle adjustable by means of 4 hydraulic cylinders.
– Mulcher without screen.
– Standard 1000 rpm (540 rpm on request).
– Extra price for removable picks of elevation
– Transfer case between PTO shaft and machine gearbox.
– PTO shaft and pins.
– Protections according to CE rules.