Chlorophyll Content Meter - works on small & difficult samples & provides a larger reliable measuring range than other instruments
The CCM-300 uses a proven fluorescence ratio technique for chlorophyll content measurement at an affordable price. Readout is directly in chlorophyll content mg/m2, and measurement ratio.
- Reliable results on very small leaves, stems, petioles, and immature plants
- Chlorophyll content can now be measured from germination through maturity on most plants
- High degree of correlation with chemical tests, even at higher chlorophyll content levels.
- Larger measuring range - reliable measurement from 41mg/m2 to 675 mg/m2
- Great for nitrogen management applications because it does a better job with well fertilized plants, used as a reference, in management applications.
- Allows onboard averaging of up to 30 measurements for nitrogen management applications
- USB port - data files open directly into Excel ®
- 2 Gigbytes of memory