The ORVALEX DAC (cascade gravity feeder) is the fruit of 40 years of savoir faire in programmed feeding. Its advantages are :
· The strongest chassis and protection stall on the market making it a tool to last ;
· Ease of use and programming to make your life simpler ;
· Individualisation and fractionation of the ration because each cow has specific needs according to its production ;
· A unique system of rotating trays respecting the ingestion rate of the cow regardless of the feed product dispensed ;
· Separation of the hopper from the dispensing function ensuring absolute security in the quantities dispensed and making it an accurate and reliable tool ;
· Operation with or without a PC, compatible with herd management software.
To summarise, the ORVALEX DAC aims to :
· Avoid waste ;
· Increase your production ;
· Facilitate your dispensing.
Ancillary equipment for the DAC, also made by Orvalex :
· Indoor and outdoor silos, made from steel or polyester in different sizes ;
· Screw systems for transporting the feed ;
· Protection stalls and rear gates to fit all brands.