The hot-dip galvanising process can leave ash deposits inside the bowsers. They should be washed before use and before fitting the valves and drinking trough supply accessories.
Our trailers are approved for the FRENCH roads only.
Those do not comply with the European regulation 167/2013.
The technical characteristics of our trailers are not compatible with the requirements of the various national regulations.It is your responsibility to approve this trailer in your country and to support all the costs linked to that approval.
Bowser technical features:
- Water bowser with continuous welding bolted to the trailer,
- Hot-dip galvanised after fabrication,
- Manhole cover with seal, pre-drilled for the float option with galvanised casing,
- Vent Ø42 mm for 500 to 1100 litre models and Ø60 mm for 1500 to 8000 litre models, which also acts as a hose inlet for filling,
- wide legs with 4 mm thick reinforcing plate,
- one ‘wave-quelling’ float for 3200 and 4400 litre bowsers and two for 5200 to 8000 litre bowsers.
Equipment on the front part of the bowser (cover side):
- an upper and lower outlet with Ø 20/27 mm (3/4") threaded female nipples for bowsers up to 2000 litres and Ø 33/42 mm (1" 1/4) for bowsers over 2000 litres.
These outlets can be used to attach the level gauge option,
Equipment on the rear part of the bowser:
- a main rear outlet Ø 80 mm (3" 1/8) on a plate with 4 holes, designed for attaching different valve options and a Ø 20/27 mm (3/4") threaded female outlet on the main outlet side.