The 6430 is the next generation in super-high density crop harvesting. Re-powered and featuring an economical Tier IV engine, the new 6430 offers a flexible design, capable of harvesting a wide variety of hedge-row crops.
In developing the original 6430 harvester, Oxbo worked closely with the olive industry to design a harvester to meet their unique needs. Oxbo was the first company to develop a ground-up, over-the-row harvester specifically to address the needs of SHD olive growers. Since its introduction in 2010, the Oxbo olive harvester has set the standard in full-sized, bow rod harvesters.
• Low-mounted engine for easy service from the ground
• Low-mounted fuel and hydraulic tanks add to a low center of gravity
• NEW! The 6430 now offers both a standard and high performance ground drive option. The high performance option gives additional ability in steep grades
• Fully customizable. Configurations include combinations with right OTRC (over-the-row-conveyor), a left recycle bin, single or dual storage tanks
• NEW! The 6430 can be customized with different picking systems to meet your tree size and maturity:
-large tree kit with unprecedented tunnel space for full-sized trees, young, conventional almonds and full-sized SHD almond plantings
-narrow head kit to pick everything from grapes to full-sized olive trees
-purchase both kits for additional crop versatility