These rugged, durable rock pickers were the first in the industry to combine a hydraulically-driven rotary rock picker and a fork type picker into one machine.
They have since set the standard and have become the best selling rock pickers in the world.
And Rite Way’s rock windrowers will greatly improve the speed and efficiency of your rock picking chores. Its side delivery lets you control the size of the windrows.
RR250ST Rock Picker:
- Two-bat shock protected reel system can remove rocks from 2” in diameter up to 24” x 45”.
- Bucket dump uses a bearing style hinge. Has a dumping height of 38”.
- Hydraulically-controlled hitch has a full 60º range -- allowing the picker to be towed right behind the tractor during transport, or offset to the side at the angle of your choice while in the field.
RR900ST Rock Picker:
- Three-bat shock protected reel system can remove rocks 2” in diameter up to 28” x 55”.
- Large cast pillow block is used to handle the load of the large bucket capacity (dumping height of 56”).
- Large flotation tires for reduced compaction and increased maneuverability.
RW1200 Rock Windrowers:
- Handles rocks from 1 1/2” to 12” in diameter.
- Hydraulic cylinder controls depth and transport positions.
- Efficiently breaks up clumps and prepares the soil for seeding.