The Standen SP330 Potato Planter is a gentle, accurate and strong 3-row planter which offers precision planting by accurate cup feeds, accurate depth control promoting uniform crops and effective seed singulation preventing double planting.
Other key features include:
- MOVING FLOOR FEED, gentle seed handling, great on hillsides
- LARGE HOPPERS, less time filling, more time planting
- PLACEMENT CUPS, more precise seed placement
- LARGE DIAMETER TOP ROLLERS, improved output
- STAINLESS STEEL openers and floating side shields
- STRONG CHASSIS, built to last
- STAINLESS FORMING HOOD option for perfect beds
SMOOTH, ACCURATE POTATO PLANTING
Stainless steel openers provide smooth even furrow opening. Stainless steel floating side shields control soil flow within the bed. Manual or automatic (optional) depth control ensures even planting. An adjustable soil divider further enhances soil distribution within the optional bed forming hood.
MOVING HOPPER BELTS – GENTLE POTATO SEED HANDLING
Seeds are presented to the planting cups by a moving floor in the hopper. An infra-red proximity sensor controls the hydraulic floor drive, maintaining a regulated level of seeds in the cup area. In this way seeds are not dragged through other seeds, keeping chit damage to a minimum.
LARGE DIAMETER UPPER BELT ROLLERS
Upper cup belt rollers are much larger diameter, reducing the speed at which cups change direction on their journey to the openers, thus lessening the associated ‘flicking’ action and possible chit breakage.
UNIQUE 'PLACEMENT’ CUP DESIGN