• Smoothly running diaphragm pasture pump, operation can quickly be learned by the animals
• The animals pump their own water from an existing well or surface water and are this
way always provided with fresh water
• One pump for all: for sensitive animals e.g. horses or young animals, the pump lever
can be changed to another position. Then the force to push will be lower, with a bit less pumping volume.
• Model 548-JUNIOR with additional lateral drinking bowl for young stock, which are not able yet to activate the pasture pump. Young animals are provided with fresh water, which runs automatically from the main bowl into the lateral bowl, produced by the pumping action of the mother.
• Operating lever made of first-class cast iron, plastic-coated
• Bowl made of solid UV-resistant polyethylene
• High-performance diaphragm for suction down to 7 m
• ~0,4 l per movement (in relation to suction depth)
• Sufficient for 15 – 20 animals
Cattle, calves, horses