cow waterer / for sheep / for goats / trough
for cows, for sheep, for goats
320 l (84.5 gal)
• Double-walled fully insulated trough drinker made of UV-resistant polyethylene, for ground fixation
• Length 4,3 m, contents approx. 320 l
• Two-parts drinker existing of a „Master-Trough“ with float valve cover and an „Extension -Trough“, which are connected on the spot with each other via a connection set in the float valve area.
• Thanks to a compact modular execution, ideal dimensions for transportation
• Equipped as standard with SUEVIA MAXIFLOW float valve, providing a generous water flow of up to 40 l/min. If a higher water flow is desired, a second float valve can be installed additionally.
• Excellent insulation gives frost protection in winter, fresh water in summer and best-in-class stability
• Without any additional heating element, the float valve in the completely insulated cage assures a water flow down to -10° C. With an additional heating element installed, this area stays frost-free even down to -30° C.
• Both trough parts have an inclined and conical bottom and can be quickly drained for cleaning purposes through large drainage holes
• For water level adjustment or for cleaning purposes the insulated float valve cover can easily be removed without tools
• A lateral large service aperture, which can also be opened without tools, enables an easy connection of water and power supply
• In order to avoid that calving cows jump into the trough, an anti-jump protection bar has to be mounted (provided on site)