• Heated drinking bowl with float valve
• Made of cast iron, with white enamelled interior
• Frost-resistant down to -20°C
• One drinker is sufficient for 15 – 20 animals
• Due to float valve, water pressure must not exceed 5 bar!
• Easy adjustable water level
• According to existing water pressure, water flow up to 5 l/min
• This unit is ideal for use with calves, horses, sheep, goats, deer and other small
animals with sensitive noses!
• Capacity of the heating element: 80 W/24 V or 180 W/24 V, according to the version
• For increased frost protection down to -30°C available with 180 W heating
element (Ref. 100.1044, inclusive overheat protection thermostat). Heating cable
24 V around feed pipe is then recommended (2 m or 3 m, see p. 27).
• Anti-spillage ring in cast iron plastic-coated (Ref. 101.1068)
• For power supply a SUEVIA Transformer 230/24 V is necessary (for correct choice of transformer see p. 26)
• For automatic switch on/off of transformer a thermostat (Ref. 101.0389) can be additionally installed (see p. 26).
• Installation on a SUEVIA Thermo Tube or on a concrete tube with an internal diameter of 30 cm (see below)
RECOMMENDED FOR: Cattle (with anti-suction ring), bulls (with nose ring), calves,
horses, sheep, goats, dogs, deer, pigs