KingQuad750AXi achieves a higher level of balance between practical use and leisure riding.
This makes it equally suitable for ranching and agriculture, or for trail riding and outdoors use.
Suzuki believes, there is a wide array of customers who will enjoy using this ATV for farming, ranching, chores, trail riding, hunting or other types of pleasure.
- Bold, angular styling features high-clearance fenders
- Stylish lightweight cast aluminum wheels standard on the KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering Special Edition, (optional on other models)
- Low-effort electronic power steering standard on the KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering and KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering SE
- Thick-wall frame tubes, reinforced brackets and fully independent suspension increase comfort, make it easier to ride on any terrain, and increase towing capacity
- Torque-rich fuel-injected engine and QuadMatic™ transmission with effective engine braking
- Fender- and handlebar-mounted headlights and bright LED tail light
- Multifunction LCD instrument panel features clear visibility and provides service reminders based on running time or mileage
- New, removable cargo rack carrier covers help you set up your KingQuad for almost any mission you care to throw at it
- The powerful, 722cm³, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to deliver stout low- to mid-range torque as well as impressive peak power.
- The engine's high-capacity oil pump delivers a strong flow of cooling oil to the piston oil jet system to help increase engine durability.