Twin Forestry T428SB
• The wide, flat tire profile ensures excellent compatibility with tracks and chains
• The extra rubber reinforcement in the shoulder area reduces wear and tear from tracks and chains
Designed to offer superior performance in the forest, they ensure high traction, excellent flotation, and minimise damage to the soil structure.
It guaranties extra pull force and brilliant accessibility. Without tracks and chains it assures optimum grip.
The open tread pattern maximizes the self cleaning capacity.
• Excellent traction without using any anti slide device
• The angle of the lugs gives extra pull force and brilliant accessibility
•The open tread pattern gives the best possible self-cleaning
• The large contact area gives the tyre a low ground bearing pressure