The SEMLAMBDA65 drum seeder is an automated machine capable of seeding up to 650 containers per hour.
It is suitable for all types of trays: polystyrene, thermoformed and rigid injection-molded plastic. In the SEMLAMBDA65 seeder the containers advance on a PVC conveyor belt, while the creation of the hole and sowing of the seeds are controlled electronically in a completely synchronised manner.
The key feature of the SEMLAMBDA65 seeder is the possibility of fitting up to 3 sowing drums at the same time: a flexibility that is used to sow three different seed varieties in a single step or to speed up the multiple seeding process. Thanks to the powerful suction power, it adapts to all varieties of seed, both naked and pelleted, from the smallest to the largest.
Lastly, thanks to the modularity of the URBINATI machines, the SEMLAMBDA65 can also be easily connected to other machines, thus creating an automation line, configured to individual requirements.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - SEMLAMBDA65
1. Dibbler drum with cleaning brush electronically controlled.
2. 20 ducts sowing drum electronically controlled, for a high sowing precision both with small and big seeds.
3. Air bars with double row of nozzles and oscillating seed holding plate.
4. Control panel with 5.7” colour touch-screen.
5. Quick self-centring guide adjustment system.
•Sowing drum and dibbler drum working height electronically regulated.
•Available in left and right version.