grain conveyor / chain / tubular / inclined
Scraping chain conveyers (SCC) are designed for horizontal, inclined and horizontal-inclined transportation of grain and other flowing products. Conveyers can be used outdoors in all climate zones.
In its basic configuration the conveyor is supplied in non-lined performance out of galvanized steel, consisting of:
- drive section with discharging hopper. The drive section is equipped with a device for conveyor overloading prevention,
- tension section with the charging node. The tension section is equipped with a controller of rotation and chain rupture;
- sections of 0.5m, 1m, 2m, which allows to provide transporter length from 2 to75 meters with an interval of 0.5m,
- abutments, installed both on the concrete floor, and scaffold,
- tabulated chain with scrapers. Upon customers’ request, the scrapers can be equipped with plastic plates. The same chain can be equipped with scows for cleaning up grain residues in the drive sections with rack and pinion gates.
- hard components for transporter assembling.