Nutrix+ is a fully automatic sensor controlled liquid feeding system for the additional supportive feeding of suckling piglets during the first days after farrowing.
· Feed / water ratioup to 1:3.5
· From 350 sows onwards more cost-effective than cup system
· Sensor feeding
· Frequency regulation
· Feed weighing
· Optimal hygiene
- Frequency regulation in combination with compressed air:
transport through the feed lines which is adapted to the medium;
protection of piglet milk and piglet feed
- Sensor feeding and weighing
- Modular expandability, and thus use of different feed mixes and
automatic subsequent mixing for larger feed amounts possible
- Individual mixing temperatures: optimal mixing of temperature-
- Feed / water ratio up to 1:3.5
- Maximal hygiene: acid-lye rinsing and downpipe cleaning
- Easy and fast assembly as pre-assembled at WEDA’s
Easy to operate
The use of the Nutrix+ in sow managements leads to considerable work relief
in the management of large litters as it works fully automatically and can in
addition be operated by remote control.
Without any problems, the computer provides for 24 hours a day up to 750 farrowing places with fresh and tasty feed, over 100 times a day. The “around the
clock” provision is in keeping with the appetite of the piglets, because at night,
resp. after working hours of the staff, the piglets consume almost the same
amounts as during the day.
The system can be easily controlled and operated via touch panel. Via unit visualization, unit components can be directly controlled and input data can be altered.