on-board computer with touchscreen / compact
The M900P is an 8-inch rugged tablet with a robust set of features designed to withstand industrial use while providing high tech solutions that increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs.
The processing power comes from Intel's Apollo Lake processor paired with genuine Intel graphics for high performance. The tablet features a brilliant projected capacitive touch screen, which is outdoor viewable and offers a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. Weighing at just 2.2 pounds (approx. 900grams) the M900P delivers lightweight mobility in a rugged tablet.
For a transportation and in-vehicle based solution, the M900P comes with a Vehicle Cradle attachment along with a built-in DB15 interface connector that will enable the device to be connected to Winmate’s Vehicle Gateway, which is able to read vehicle data for more powerful information integration to increase your agricultural efficiencies.
▪ Intel® Pentium® N4200 Apollo Lake processor
▪ 8” 1280 x 800 IPS LED Panel with direct optical bonding
▪ Projected Capacitive (P-Cap) multitouch
▪ Default D-sub for vehicle gateway connection
▪ USB 3.0 Type A, USB 3.0 Type C connectors
▪ 8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light, 2MP webcam
▪ IP65 waterproof and dustproof
▪ Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader and HF RFID for data collection
▪ Optional MSR & Contact EMV Card Reader