With the Hege 11 liquid seed treater it is possible to treat different quantities of seed using three different sizes of seed bowls for small quantities (20 – 3000 g).
The centrifugal force in the drum pushes the seed onto the outer wall and brings it into circulation and the spinning disc distributes the seed treatment evenly over the seed.
Dosing is by means of:
- Dispensettes for treating seed with one standard dressing
- Varipettes with interchangeable tips for different treatments
The unit is driven by an electric motor.
- Seed bowls easily changed for different quantities
- Suitable for all types of seed
- Accurate dosing of the seed treatment ensures consistently high quality of treatment on every single seed (even with small quantities)
- Preservation of germination ability due to careful treatment
- Easy and complete emptying of the seed bowl tank
- Option: Air-operated unit for complete cleaning of the dressing drum