Giordano Poultry Plast

Who we are

This wide range of products together with an high quality level allowed our company to spread all over the world.
An important sector of our activity is represented by moulding for a third party, using drawings and moulds supplied from purchasing societies.
Our company is situated in Caraglio (Cuneo - Italy) and covers an area of about 18,000 square meters, of which 15,000 square meters are covered and split up into three sheds, one destined to the production process and the others used for movement/stock of manufactured goods.

We have two type of customer, final, direct users and distributors of our products, which are situated in all countries.

Holdings of our society are entirely in the hands of Giordano's family. Administrations is followed up directly by Mr. Osvaldo Giordano as President and by his sons, Mr. Oscar and Enrico Giordano as Managing Directors.

Export sales represent 75% of total turnover, remaining 25% is effected on national territory.

Our values

The specific expertise in the use of materials has led to the development, especially in recent years, of a significant network of relationships with other leading companies in the sector, operating not only in the breeding field but also in such other fields as slaughtering and transport, for which the Giordano group designs and creates high-tech plastic products and component. A supplementary recognition of skill and reliability.