Mounted mulcher / hammer / PTO-driven
TCL MASTER Series
TIERRE GROUP Srl
1938 mm, 2245 mm
Developed for professionals in agricultural work, such as outsourcers, the TCL MASTER mulcher is a versatile machine able to face any kind of job. Perfect for maintenance on road sides and banks, where there are difficult vegetation to remove, such as brambles and shrubs, the mulcher can also be used to mulch runners and stalks.
Thanks to the Tierre patented double-edged hammer and the anti-clogging wheel, the TCL MASTER mulcher easily faces the most extreme work conditions.
The machines are equipped with a Cardan joint, a self-levelling system, a freewheel multiplier group and a self-cleaning support roller.
- Presetting for tractors with floating distributor
- Articulation on rotation with rings made of reinforced steel
- 3 P coupling of 2nd category
- Shock proof on the 2nd P coupling with blocking system
- Hydraulic accumulator to control the working angle
- Openable bonnet for maintenance
- 540 rev/min gear box with free wheel
- Anti – obstruction skids
- Self-cleaning roller
- Homocynetic P.T.O. shaft
- CE safety protections
- Rotor equipped with hammers or Y standard blades