flail mower / front-mount / with roller conditioner
with roller conditioner
1,200 mm, 1,500 mm (47.24 in)
Flail mower is a drum-type cutter, intended for cutting of long grass, scrub, bush and similar vegetation. It will cut up to 20 mm thick tree branches with ease.
Flail mower is the optimal cutting device for places where you need a lot of cutting power and a rougher cut will do. The most common applications for flail mower are places with taller vegetation like meadows, road banks, yard areas etc.
The completely new flail mower series features many improvements, among others:
- New cutting deck design - improves cutting result and requires less power from the engine and hydraulics
- New shaft – flails are mounted in spiral on the shaft which makes cutting more efficient
- Direct drive: hydraulic motor mounted directly on the shaft
- New floating system – allows free vertical movement, and the floating can be set so that the mower can tilt freely forward and backward as well
- Bigger roller in the rear – better stability and less resistance when mowing
- Longer and wider skid shoes on the sides
- Both models equipped as standard with hammer type flails – Y and L type flails are available as an option