Flooding nozzles produce coarse droplets with uniform distribution. ideal for use with hand-held sprayers and application of soil applied herbicide and liquid fertilisers.
- Large circular orifice means resistant to clogging.
- Less prone to spray drift
- Wide angled flat flood spray.
- Specifically designed for applications through hand-held sprayers over 1-3 bar
- Flow rates from 0.6 to 3.79 l/min
- Available in four different spray angles that give ground coverage of between 50 cm and 2 m at 50 cm boom height
- Can be used with spray shield to reduce spray drift
- Wide angled even spray 80-145°
Wide range of nozzle sizes and application rates
- Ideal for band spray applications of pre- and post-emergent herbicides
- Smaller sizes suitable for hand-held sprayers