PIX-Duo®-XT Double Timing Belts are specially designed with teeth on both sides to provide two driving surfaces in positive drive applications. Double Timing Belt ensures positive engagement and synchronized power transmission capacity from both sides.
Double Timing Belts offer alternative solutions to gears & roller chains with multi-pulley and reverse rotation drives.Double Timing Belts provide power capacity equal to its single counterpart ensuring the same load carrying capabilities and maximum Belt life.Double Timing Belts suitable for rotation reversal, multi-point drives, serpentine drives and other unique drive designs.Having teeth on both sides, they can transmit power and synchronize the motion of multiple shafts in serpentine drives and also accommodate shafts turning in opposite directions.
PIX offers a wide range of Double Timing Belts in various sections, such as - DA-XL, DA-L, DA-H, DA-3M, DA-5M, DA-8M, DA-14M, DA-S5M, DA-S8M.
- - Facilitâtes power transmission from both sides of the Belt
- - Highly flexible
- - Extended stability, durability, strength and life
- - Température range:-25°C to+100°C
1. - High wear résistance nylon stretchable fabric on teeth provides high strength to teeth profile for longer service life
2. - Centre corded spécial treated glass cord for high strength & negligible élongation
3. - Fibre loaded compression rubber for dimensional stability to minimize the noise