- High clearance frame equipped with a system for lifting the branches and of a tier. The branches are lifted by two wide belts driven in rotation and equipped with independent safety systems. At the back of these belts and on each side of the row, a cord is spooled out for holding the branches in vertical position. These two cords are then tied.
- Hydraulic unit for handling the machine setting functions (tier, belt rotation speed, etc.).
- Cord reel can accommodate four spools.
- Grip stapler
- Wire stop in option
- The rough belts provide an optimum lifting of the branches without force or aggressiveness. They are also fully adjustable (toe-in angle, angle and separation).
- The clip tier offers several advantages. A significant autonomy (up to 5000 ties) with reduced dimensions. Easy to maintain and operate. The ties are formed with two clips and not with an anvil: the choice of this technology prevents shocks and fouling.
- Tier with storage capacity of 1000 to 5000 ties.
- Weight 180 kgs
- Belts are equiped with safety devices up and downwards